2009年5月18日星期一

bla~bla~bla~

im jz bac from disted college
they hav a food charity by DBS students
cool...
i hav to start to do my project...
it's a talk...my shit tittle is "TASKS"
OMG!!!!tis talk muz related to businnessshit...
smone get the tittle of DEBIT,LIABILITY....
easier thn me T_T
task....
omg...
task is smthing lik project, asignment..
tats wad i noe bout task
who can help me 2 find tis article
wahahahaaa~~~~
next month
semester break
bt!bt!!
i hav to cum bac to attend the pengajian malaysia n ELP
nex nex month ..is the pengajian m'sia 's exam...
i cant fail it T_T
haiz...so boring...tis few days...nth to do....
i wan to go bac my humtown la..
---------------------------------------------------
HAIZ!!!
feel damn angry lst day
bcz of sm c2pid person...
shit!!!
DO U NOE WAD IS PRIVACY!!!!
DAMNNNN!!!

1 条评论:

  1. 学院虽然很好玩,但是功课来时一样很多...所以要呆在学院玩,一样也要做很多功课

    回复删除